Highly Capable Services Advisory Committee
The Seattle Public School's Highly Capable Services Advisory Committee (SPS-HCS-AC) is a group of volunteer parents and teachers charged to make recommendations regarding the organization and service delivery model of the Highly Capable Services, which serves Seattle Public Schools’ academically highly capable learners.
Regular meetings are held at 6:30 PM the first Tuesday of each month.
If you would like to join the SPS-HCS-AC email list serve (and to see previous posted emails) go to https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sps-hcs-ac and click the Join Group button.
Normally no more than a couple of weeks. If that link doesn't work for you, you can email the group's Communication Director at email@example.com and they will get you set up.
Download the Application Form (Deadline extended to October 2017)
Advisory Committee Representatives
- Chair, Jeanne Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary, Noelle Clemons email@example.com
- Diversity Representative, Jennifer Cruz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Representative, Robert Njegovan email@example.com
- Fairmount Park Elementary Parent Representative, open
- Lincoln Parent Representative, Gail Herman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thurgood Marshall Elementary Parent Representative, Scott Davis email@example.com
- Hamilton International Middle School Parent Representative, Taran Grove firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Addams Middle School Parent Representative, open
- Washington Middle School Parent Representative, Jenny Ott email@example.com
- Garfield High School Parent Representative, open
- Ingraham High School Parent Representative, open