If Your Child Is Struggling With Academics, Attendance or Behavior, Then We Can Help You!
If your child/student is currently struggling to:
- Attend school every day of the school year, or
- Complete homework on time, or
- Not be suspended or expelled due to behavior, or
- Stay in one school for the whole school year or
- For any reason whatsoever...
Then contact our office at 206-252-0950 immediately or contact your Family Support Worker, located on-site in your student's school.
The Family Support Program has one mission: to eliminate all barriers to academic success for ALL students.
Please contact us or your school for more information. School contact information is available in our School Directory.
The Family Support Program is funded by the City of Seattle’s Families & Education Levy.