About Cascade Parent Partnership Program
Cascade Parent Partnership Program partners with parents to create, oversee and direct individual student learning plans aligned with Common Core.
Unique to each student, this flexible learning plan is designed to meet student needs and parent goals through a combination of on-site learning and learning programs in the community and at home.
Cascade's program structure requires dedicated parent or adult guardian commitment in close partnership with staff to reach our high academic standards and to foster the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of each student.
About the School Profile
Using data to inform decision-making is a priority at Seattle Public Schools. There are many ways to gather and report the progress of our students and schools, including district and state assessments, student achievement and outcome data, surveys of staff, students and families, and from classroom teachers.
Each piece provides a snapshot of how well students and schools are performing. With each additional snapshot the picture becomes clearer and new strategies can be implemented. This page offers public reports for each individual.
School Climate Surveys
- School Climate Surveys are used for school-level improvements, climate surveys are given to all staff, students and families each year. Here you will find Past School Climate Surveys for this school. For current surveys, visit our School Climate Surveys webpage
- Since 2006, we have publicly released school surveys given to staff and students. In the 2009-10 school year, we released one report that includes the combined staff, student and family survey responses. The reports prior to 2009 are in the archive tab below.
- The staff and student surveys are given to respective groups in person at schools, and the family survey was given via a home telephone survey which occurs in the spring. An overview of the responses can be found on the school reports above.
Select the School Climate Survey by Year
Assessments and Testing
Learn more about the district and state tests students take to measure academic progress. Visit our Assessments and Testing webpage.
- Continuous School Improvement Plans (CSIP) are action plans that identify the areas a school plans to focus on. The CSIP is an action plan for each school that identifies the areas a school plans to focus on in the current and coming school year, the performance goals they want students to achieve, and how the school plans to collaboratively meet these goals.
- The plans are updated regularly to reflect the strategies being used at each school. This document also serves as the school-wide improvement plan for our Title I schools. To view other schools, visit our CSIP webpage.
- Cascade PPP CSIP
School Segmentation Levels
- The annual District Scorecard shows how our students are performing across the district – from test scores to graduation rates. The Scorecard also shows how the district is performing operationally, in areas such as facilities, transportation and family satisfaction. Visit the District Scorecard webpage
OSPI Washington State Report Card
- Summary state assessment data is provided by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction by state, district and school. A search feature filters the data by the year administered, subject(s), grade(s) and type of display. Additionally student demographic and teacher information is available.
- Visit the OSPI's Washington State School Report Card