Enrollment Planning works with Admissions, Advanced Learning, Budget, Capital Projects and Planning, Early Learning, English Language Learners, Human Resources, Nutrition Services, Special Education, Technology Services, Transportation and many other district partners to provide information and plan for the changes in Seattle Public Schools enrollment over time.
How is Enrollment Planning different from Admissions?
Admissions performs the day-to-day public-facing functions around registration, enrollment, and school choice. For information on registering or enrolling students in Seattle Public Schools, please contact Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enrolls new students,
- Changes students between schools, and
- Processes choice applications, etc.
- Calculates enrollment projections,
- Studies the district's demographics,
- Determines class numbers at option schools and choice seats at attendance area schools,
- Proposes changes to school boundaries when population trends change, and
- Produces maps using student data.
Last updated: 2/22/2017